- 3 Foot Kit Dimensions - 34" L x 22" W
- 4 Foot Kit Dimensions - 46" L x 22" W
- Materials - Real PVC & super strong Anodized Aluminum
- Currently Available in all Black PVC
- Country of Origin - USA
- Convert dangerous designs that have lights inside that can burn curious reptiles and in turn, increase the usable space inside your enclosure by up to 50%
- Full Aluminum screen with lots of airflow – Lets 77% of UVB inside (some screens block as much as 50%)
- Includes our unique Humidity Control Panel
- This screen conversion kit comes assembled and comes with a template, screws and instructions. The assembly is easy to do and takes just minutes to complete
- Made in the USA – Built up to a standard, not down to a price
For years we have had to settle for little to no ventilation and those dangerous, ineffective after market lights screwed inside the enclosures as an afterthought. With our new screen top conversion kits you can provide your reptile with almost double the usable space as our designs move dangerous lighting and heating outside of the enclosure where it belongs, thus increasing more usable area inside for your pet reptile.
- Convert any 3ft, 4ft, 6ft or 8ft or larger solid top reptile enclosure into a safer, more beneficial and roomier home for your pet reptiles in just minutes
- Superior, water resistant, real PVC and super strong Anodized Aluminum construction ensures this hood will never break, catch fire or rot
- 10 year warranty on all Maximum Reptile™ enclosures and accessories
Note: For 6ft enclosures, you can add 2 x 3ft conversions kits. For 8ft enclosures, you can add 2 x 4ft conversion kits.
In comparison, our conversion kits put the lights outside of the enclosure, where they can be measured and the height above the mesh can be increased if necessary and now instead of just 8" of usable space, you now have at least the top 16" of usable space = double the usable space.
This is just one reason that external lighting is better and we have more details in this article that illustrates the design issues that we see in the typical "Breeder Box" designs that are commonly manufactured here in the USA.
Frustrated with current, commercially available reptile cages, our new brand Maximum Reptile™ offers much more than the minimum size required for reptiles. We believe that pet reptiles deserve a great habitat in which to live and thrive in and so instead of just accepting what's available, Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of enclosures that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home too.
Made in the USA from the highest quality materials available, these superior enclosures not only look great, they are carefully designed with your pet reptiles needs first and foremost. Maximum Reptile™ enclosures and accessories are built up to a standard, not down to a price.
We have been designing and building reptile habitats for over 44 years now and in recent years, have been involved in several commercial setups as well as our own enclosures too. Because of our vast manufacturing background, and our commitment to always offering our customers the very best products, we know you will love the new Maximum Reptile™ range of superior reptile enclosures, realistic backgrounds, décor and accessories.