Ordering: Our enclosures are made to order so please allow a little time for your order be manufactured and prepared for shipping. Custom frame and PVC colors and other customizations may take a little longer and as they are one of a kind, made just for you, custom orders cannot be cancelled once placed.
Please check current wait times before you place your order, so that you can plan for its arrival. Our current enclosure ship times can always be found Here On Our Contact Us Page
Feel free to call or email us at anytime for an update as we work on a first come, first serve basis and ship times constantly vary, depending on demand, promotions and seasonality.
Dimensions - 96" L x 48" W x 48" H
Internal Space - 908.46 Gallons
Internal Floor Space - 31 Square Feet
- Unique 2 in 1 Tops for High or Low Humidity - With both Aluminum Screen Top Area - has two screens with 38" L x 16" W each and Solid Top Humidity Control Panels
- 16 Inch deep base with front screened ventilation
Materials - Real PVC & super strong Anodized Aluminum
Country of Origin - USA
- Shipping - due to its size, this enclosure will arrive in a large crate via a shipping company. The estimated shipping costs will be adjusted, prior to shipping so that they are accurate from our door to yours.
- Stunning design with super strong anodized aluminum frame – Looks great in your home and will never rust or peel
- Real PVC panels – The preferred choice for reptile enclosures. Holds high humidity and will never break, rot or catch fire
- Perfect for lizards AND snakes – No dangerous lights inside that can burn curious reptiles and this in turn increases the usable space inside our enclosures by up to 50%
- Full Aluminum screen with lots of airflow – Lets 77% of UVB inside (some screens block as much as 50%)
- The screens can be positioned together at one end or mixed to create several basking zones.
- Custom ventilation system for airflow control with our unique Humidity Control Panel
- Sliding abrasion and UV resistant Polycarbonate doors – Enjoy this big viewing area
- European front vent design for strong airflow
- 16 Inch deep base – Allows for bioactive setups with real plants (Please note: this includes the top, screen vent design that is 12 Inches from the base)
- Includes keyed lock – Prevents accidental escapes
- This enclosure comes semi-assembled and packs flat to save on shipping costs. The assembly is easy to do and takes about 60 minutes to complete - Details Here
- Super strong design – Far stronger that just PVC construction alone
- Can be taken apart and reassembled if moved
- Optional panel upgrade from PVC color choices to the more durable, sustainable and waterproof ACRE™ sheets
- Coming soon - Optional hood – Cover up those ugly lights and cords while maintaining better temperature and humidity control
- Made in the USA – Built up to a standard, not down to a price
Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of reptile enclosures that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home or office too.
- Perfect for many Boa species, some larger Pythons, Savanah Monitors, Tegus and other medium to larger sized reptiles (not suitable for giant Pythons).
- Superior, water resistant, real PVC and super strong Anodized Aluminum construction ensures this enclosure will never break, catch fire or rot
- Easy access sliding front doors for perfect viewing
- Super strong, escape proof screen provides great ventilation and security
- Optional hood, stacking spacer and terrarium stand also available
- 10 year warranty on all Maximum Reptile™ enclosures and accessories
Frustrated with current, commercially available reptile cages, our new brand Maximum Reptile™ offers much more than the minimum size required for reptiles. We believe that pet reptiles deserve a great habitat in which to live and thrive in and so instead of just accepting what's available, Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of enclosures that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home too.
Made in the USA from the highest quality materials available, these superior enclosures not only look great, they are carefully designed with your pet reptiles needs first and foremost. Maximum Reptile™ enclosures are built up to a standard, not down to a price and not only have multiple accessories so that you can cover the top with our custom hood, you can stack them too by using our spacers or, by stacking on top of our original terrarium stands.
We have been designing and building reptile habitats for over 44 years now and in recent years, have been involved in several commercial setups as well as our own enclosures too. Because of our vast manufacturing background, and our commitment to always offering our customers the very best products, we know you will love the new Maximum Reptile™ range of superior reptile enclosures, realistic backgrounds, décor and accessories.