Thank You For Making Our Enclosures Number One!
Current Wait Times On Our Enclosures (Updated June 9th)
Due to our unique designs, pet-first all inclusive features and low, factory direct price as well as recent exposure from some of the biggest online influencers (example: Snake Discovery Review) demand continues to increase for our groundbreaking reptile enclosures and so our lead times are a little longer than usual.
* ECO-25 Gallon Series - Due to high demand and the amazing pricing on these units, there is roughly 1 to 3 weeks wait on new orders. This ECO Series uses our own upcycled 1/2 Inch PVC to make these smaller enclosures that are perfect for most invertebrates, many amphibians and some smaller reptiles too.
* Our NEW ECO-40 Gallon Series - This is our latest ECO size and we are now shipping out the first orders. There is roughly 1 to 3 weeks wait on new orders. This ECO Series uses our own upcycled 1/2 Inch PVC to make these smaller enclosures that are perfect for most invertebrates, many amphibians and some smaller reptiles too.
* Evolution Series 2.0 - Sustainable ACRE - New Orders 2 to 4 Weeks Average Ship Time for this option. ACRE is a brand-new material manufactured in the USA from upcycled rice hulls, a byproduct of rice production that can be painted or stained in any color. The rice hulls give ACRE its amazing strength, water resistance and organic feel, making it indistinguishable from real wood. ACRE is an inspiring idea that proves sustainability doesn’t mean sacrificing performance.
* Essential Series 2.0 - 8 ft Series - America's best reptile enclosures made from super strong USA made Aluminum and PVC - New Orders 6 to 10 Weeks Average Ship Time - Currently Shipping Orders Placed Between March 6th to April 6th. Please note: we are back to producing twice as many enclosures as we sell on our 8 Ft Essentials. We did experience a lengthy delay in receiving aluminum tubing but are stocked up and catching back up again.
* Essential Series 2.0 - America's best reptile enclosures made from super strong USA made Aluminum and PVC - New Orders 5 to 7 Weeks Average Ship Time - Currently Shipping Orders Placed Between April 12th to May 1st. Super strong Anodized Aluminum frame looks great in your home and will never rust or peel. Real US made PVC panels (the preferred choice for reptile enclosures). Holds high humidity and will never break, rot or catch fire.
* Evolution Series 2.0 - Including America's best selling all PVC 4 x 2 x 2 enclosure - New Orders 8 to 12 Weeks Average Ship Time for our 3 and 4ft Enclosures - Currently Shipping Orders Placed Between February 24th to March 15th. Please Note: Our current lead times are longer than usual on our best selling enclosures however, we are catching up fast! Now America's best selling all PVC 4 ft. enclosure, our Evolution Series is leading the way with our pet first designs that are safer, give your pet as much as 50% more room and include all the "extras" like proper ventilation, humidity control, door locks and of course our signature screens that allow 77% of UVB through so your pet reptiles can really thrive (and not just survive).
Please Note: Thanks to the many thousands of wonderful customers who have purchased the very best for their pet reptiles, Custom Reptile Habitats is now one of the largest manufacturers of reptile enclosures in North America and because of this unprecedented demand for our unique, pet first designs, high quality workmanship and unbeatable pricing, our wait times can and do vary (Click Here to see how we make our PVC reptile enclosures).
Our goal is always to ship out all orders as soon as possible however, like all manufacturers in the US at this time, our average ship times can be affected by occasional supply chain delays. This includes our suppliers too and while we do try and keep all items in stock, we do run out sometimes and they too may be awaiting supplies and experiencing temporary delays as well. Please call or email us for specific updates if your order is outside of the above, average ship times and again, on behalf of our entire team here at Custom Reptile Habitats, Thank You For Making Our Enclosures Number One!
Current Wait Times On Universal Rocks Décor (Updated June 9th)
We keep a large inventory of Universal Rocks backgrounds, ledges, rocks, logs and other décor but due to high demand, there may be times when your selection is temporarily out of stock. We do receive regular shipments and so if your selection is not available, it won't be long before new stocks arrive and we can ship out any backorders. We thank you for your patience and understanding. As always, we sincerely appreciate your patience and for your continued support.
BBB Accredited with an A+ RatingCustom Reptile Habitats is an accredited business with the highest possible A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Custom Reptile Habitats headquarters, warehouse and manufacturing facilities are located at -
2609 Nordic Road, Dayton, Ohio 45414 USA