Now an Official Leopard Gecko Talk Kit - Scroll Down to Watch the Video
Ordering: Our enclosures are made to order so please allow a little time for your order be manufactured and prepared for shipping.Please check current wait times before you place your order, so that you can plan for its arrival. Our current enclosure ship times can always be found Here On Our Contact Us Page
Feel free to call or email us at anytime for an update as we work on a first come, first serve basis and ship times constantly vary, depending on demand, promotions and seasonality.
- Perfect for leopard geckos, the 3 ft. décor kit includes everything pictured including the rocky background, ledge, bowls and artificial plants
- The “Bioactive” option is there if you plan to add real plants and wood instead of artificial plants (details here)
- Some supplies may be unavailable when your order is shipped and selections may vary slightly from what is shown and if so, they will be replaced with similar items of the same or greater value
Complete Leopard Gecko Kit Details
- Maximum Reptile™ 60 Gallon Essential 3 enclosure – 36" L x 24" W x 18" H
- 1 x Arcadia 50 watt Halogen heat lamp
- 1 x Arcadia 50 watt Deep Heat Projector (Provides essential infra-red A and infra-red B)
- 2 x Heat domes
- 1 x Arcadia ShadeDweller ProT5 UVB Kit
- Exo Terra Thermostat 300W Dimming & Pulse Proportional Thermostat
- Digital thermometer and hydrometer with probe
- Infrared temperature gun
- Day/Night timer
- 1 x 36 quart bag of Terra Sahara substrate by The Bio Dude
- 1 x bag of sphagnum moss
- Arcadia EarthPro-Ca Calcium 100g
- Arcadia EarthPro-A Vitamins 100g
- 10" Stainless steel feeding tongs with safety tip
- Optional - 3 Foot Reptile Décor Kit - Authentic design - Background molded from an actual rock wall & modified to fit this 24 Inch tall enclosure (see background here)
- Optional hood – Cover up those ugly lights and cords while maintaining better temperature and humidity control
- Optional Bioactive kit - Includes extra Terra Sahara substrate by The Bio Dude, biodegradable's, assorted cork pieces, BioShot and a 11.5" LED Plant light
Please Note: This complete kit is also suitable for many other smaller dry/arid habitat species of reptiles
Complete Leopard Gecko Description
Temporary enclosures, commonly referred to as starter kits that your pet will quickly grow out of and often lack suitable, key components, are not something that we recommend, or would ever sell. At CustomReptileHabitats.com we always put the pet first and so our kits not only allow your pets to live in throughout their entire lifetime, they will thrive in our well designed, species specific habitats.
Unlike most commercially available reptile kits, our kits are built up to a standard, not down to a price point and include everything your new pet actually needs, throughout their life, including a suitably sized enclosure, proper UVB lighting, heating, décor, substrates and more. These are sadly very overlooked aspects, but very important ones that will certainly help to keep your pet reptile in prime condition while greatly improving their quality of life through environmental enrichment.
Most commercial "starter kits" will only provide for your new leopard gecko for a matter of months and then you will need to purchase a suitable enclosure at least 36" L x 18" W x 18" H, plus lighting that will actually work for a full grown leopard gecko.
On top of that, you will need several other must have items that are not included in these commercially produced starter kits such as a day/night timer, digital thermometer and hydrometer with probe, infrared temperature gun and feeding tongs
You will also need more bags of substrate for the larger enclosure, and more décor than just a single rock or log as well as items to provide a basking spot so that your dragon can heat up its body and thermoregulate itself to stay healthy.
Here is what you are actually spending:
Purchase any 10 to 20 gallon starter kit - $100 to 150+ and then discover it's way too small and lacks most of the necessary life support items and then...
1. Replace the kit a few months later with a suitable enclosure - $445
2. Replace the starter kit lighting with suitable lighting for a leopard gecko - $250+
3. Purchase the must have care items that are not part of the starter kit - $75+
4. Purchase extra substrate for a 3 ft. enclosure - $40
Your new total is now over $950... and you still need suitable décor for your leopard gecko...
Save Money by getting the Right Kit from the Start! - Our Complete Leopard Gecko kits begin at $895.95 and features the Very Best Reptile Products Available
Our complete Leopard Gecko kits are exactly that... Complete! Now you can have a suitable leopard gecko habitat that will not only provide proper care, it will last throughout your pets lifetime while making its home an amazing mini-habitat and a beautiful display that you will be proud to have in your home.
Need Care Sheets?
Here we have compiled some basic care details to help you best care for your Leopard Gecko. Be sure to read and reference our care sheets for the best care for your Leopard Gecko