- NEW KIT COMING SOON!
- Ordering: Please allow approximately 4 to 6 weeks for your order to arrive (Updated October 27th). Feel free to email us at anytime for an update as we work on a first come, first serve basis and ship times may vary
- Perfect for leopard geckos, the 3 ft décor kit includes everything pictured including the rocky background, ledge, bowls and artificial plants
- The “Bioactive” option is there if you plan to add real plants and wood instead of artificial plants (details here)
- Due to the pandemic, some supplies may be unavailable when your order is shipped and selections may vary slightly from what is shown and if so, they will be replaced with similar items of the same or greater value
Complete Leopard Gecko Kit Details
- Maximum Reptile™ Essential 3 enclosure – 36" L x 24" W x 24" H
- 1 x Arcadia ShadeDweller ProT5 UVB Kit
- 8.5″ dimmable heat lamp
- 1 x Arcadia 80 watt Deep Heat Projector (Provides essential infra-red A and infra-red B)
- 1 x WhitePython™ Daylight White LED lights with dimmer – Watch and enjoy your Leopard Gecko under a dim moonlight while not disturbing their day/night cycle - (Sorry Not Currently Available or Included in this Kit)
- Digital thermometer and hydrometer with probe
- Infrared temperature gun
- Day/Night timer
- 1 x 36 quart bag of Terra Sahara substrate by The Bio Dude
- 1 x bag of sphagnum moss
- Arcadia EarthPro-Ca Calcium 100g
- Arcadia EarthPro-A Vitamins 100g
- 10" Stainless steel feeding tongs with safety tip
- Optional - 3 Foot Reptile Décor Kit - Authentic design - Background molded from an actual rock wall & modified to fit this 24 Inch tall enclosure (see background here)
- Optional hood – Cover up those ugly lights and cords while maintaining better temperature and humidity control
- Optional Bioactive kit - Includes extra Terra Sahara substrate by The Bio Dude, biodegradable's, assorted cork pieces, BioShot and a 11.5" LED Plant light
Please Note: This complete kit is also suitable for many other smaller dry/arid habitat species of reptiles
Complete Leopard Gecko Description
Temporary enclosures, commonly referred to as starter kits that your pet will quickly grow out of and often lack suitable, key components, are not something that we recommend, or would ever sell. At CustomReptileHabitats.com we always put the pet first and so our kits not only allow your pets to live in throughout their entire lifetime, they will thrive in our well designed, species specific habitats.
Unlike most commercially available reptile kits, our kits are built up to a standard, not down to a price point and include everything your new pet actually needs, throughout their life, including a suitably sized enclosure, proper UVB lighting, heating, décor, substrates and more. These are sadly very overlooked aspects, but very important ones that will certainly help to keep your pet reptile in prime condition while greatly improving their quality of life through environmental enrichment.
Most commercial "starter kits" will only provide for your new leopard gecko for a matter of months and then you will need to purchase a suitable enclosure at least 36" L x 18" W x 18" H, plus lighting that will actually work for a full grown leopard gecko.
On top of that, you will need several other must have items that are not included in these commercially produced starter kits such as a day/night timer, digital thermometer and hydrometer with probe, infrared temperature gun and feeding tongs
You will also need more bags of substrate for the larger enclosure, and more décor than just a single rock or log as well as items to provide a basking spot so that your dragon can heat up its body and thermoregulate itself to stay healthy.
Here is what you are actually spending:
Initial 10 gallon starter kit - $150
Replace the kit a few months later with a suitable enclosure - $400
Replace the starter kit lighting with suitable lighting for a leopard gecko - $100
Purchase the must have care items that are not part of the starter kit - $50
Purchase extra substrate for a 3 ft enclosure - $40
Your new total is now $740... and you still need suitable decor for your leopard gecko...
Save Money by getting the Right Kit from the Start! - Our Complete kits begin at $569.95
Our complete Leopard Gecko kits are exactly that... Complete! Now you can have a suitable leopard gecko habitat that will not only provide proper care, it will last throughout your pets lifetime while making its home an amazing mini-habitat and a beautiful display that you will be proud to have in your home.
Stay tuned for a new video from CustomReptileHabitats.com – coming soon.
Need Care Sheets?
Here we have compiled some basic care details to help you best care for your Leopard Gecko. Be sure to read and reference our care sheets for the best care for your Leopard Gecko