- Dimensions - Available in 23" L and 33" L
- Power Supply - USA 110 volts with 12 volt transformer
- Includes Dimmer
- Materials - Aluminum & Plastic
The WhitePython™ Daylight White LED Lights offer a modern approach to lighting your reptile’s terrarium. Utilizing minimum energy, these innovative and modular lights provide a bright daylight effect which is suitable for all reptiles.
Perfect for viewing your crepuscular and nocturnal reptiles, the dimmer allows for the user to dim the light down low so that you can see your pet reptiles (like Leopard Geckos) at night while not disturbing their day/night cycle. Note: We don't recommend leaving any lights on all night, just for a short period after your day lights switch off so that you can feed and enjoy them under a "full moon" strength light.
- Energy efficient, only 3.6 Watts per strip.
- Super slim design
- Quick & simple installation
- Kit includes power supply with transformer, light strips, extra cord to add on more lights (Daisy Chain), dimmer and both magnetic and screw in mounting clips
- Ultra long life – 50,000 hours of light
- 10 x longer life than fluorescent lights
- Important: Does not emit UVA or UVB
- 3 year warranty
Unlike other lighting systems, the Daylight White LED Lights can be installed in a matter of seconds. With it’s simple magnetic tape fixing, you can position the lights in the desired area without the need for any screws or fixings. What’s more, with it’s innovative auxiliary fittings, there is no need for un-wiring plugs to poke the leads through the back of the terrarium.
To see how simple this system really is, watch the installation video by clicking below.