- Dimensions - 48" L x 24" W x 24" H
- Internal Space - 107.63 Gallons
- Internal Floor Space - 7.51 Square Feet
- Materials - PVC & Aluminum & Glass
- Country of Origin - USA
- Stunning design with powder coated aluminum frame – Looks great in your home and will never rust or peel
- PVC panels – The preferred choice for reptile enclosures. Holds high humidity and will never break, rot or catch fire
- Perfect for lizards AND snakes – No dangerous lights inside that can burn curious reptiles
- Sliding glass doors – Enjoy this big viewing area with crystal clear glass that won’t scratch or discolor over time
- Aluminum screen with lots of airflow – Lets 87% of UVB inside (some screens block as much as 50%)
- Bonus customizable plug for higher humidity control
- 5 Inch deep base – Allows for bioactive setups with real plants
- Includes keyed lock – Prevents accidental escapes
- Super strong design – Stacks 2 high with our optional spacers
- Optional hood – Cover up those ugly lights and cords while maintaining better temperature and humidity control
- Made in the USA – Built up to a standard, not down to a price
Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of habitats that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home or office too.
- Perfect for Bearded Dragons, Ball Pythons, Colubrid Snakes and other medium sized reptiles
- Superior, waterproof PVC and Aluminum construction ensures this enclosure will never break, catch fire or rot
- Easy access sliding glass front doors for perfect viewing and no-hassle cleaning
- Super strong, escape proof screen provides great ventilation and security
- Optional hood, stacking spacer and terrarium stand also available
- 10 year warranty on all Maximum Reptile™ enclosures and accessories
Frustrated with current, commercially available reptile habitats, our new brand Maximum Reptile™ offers much more than the minimum size required for reptile habitats. We believe that pet reptiles deserve a great habitat in which to live and thrive in and so instead of just accepting whats available, Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of habitats that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home too.
Made in the USA from PVC with powder coated Aluminum frames, these superior materials not only look great, they cannot break, the PVC and aluminum materials are waterproof and perfect for high humidity habitats so they will not rot like wood and are flame resistant as well. Maximum Reptile™ enclosures are built up to a standard, not down to a price and not only have multiple accessories so that you can cover the top with our custom hood, you can stack them too by using our spacers or, by stacking on top of our original terrarium stands.
We have been designing and building reptile habitats for over 43 years now and in recent years, have been involved in several commercial setups as well as our own enclosures too. Because of our vast manufacturing background, and our commitment to always offering our customers the very best products, we know you will love the new Maximum Reptile™ range of superior reptile enclosures, realistic backgrounds, décor and accessories.
Stay tuned for a new video from Maximum Reptile™ – coming soon.