- Dimensions - 48" L x 24" W x 24" H
- External Space - 120 Gallons
- Internal Space - 107.63 Gallons
- Internal Floor Space - 7.51 Square Feet
- Enclosure Weight - 62 Pounds
- Aluminum Screen Top Area - 38" L x 16" W
- Materials - Real PVC & super strong Anodized Aluminum & Glass
- Country of Origin - USA
Version 2.0 Upgrades include:
- Full aluminum mesh screen tops that lets 77% of UVB through
- Customizable Humidity Panel included
- New whisper quiet PVC tracking for sliding doors
- Standard 1/4 Inch Tempered Glass
- New Vented substrate lip (front bottom) material
- New Bioactive 7 Inch Substrate Lip Option
- New Sustainable ACRE™ Wood-Alternative upgrade - Can be painted or stained
- Stunning design with super strong Anodized Aluminum frame – Looks great in your home and will never rust or peel
- Real PVC panels – The preferred choice for reptile enclosures. Holds high humidity and will never break, rot or catch fire
- Perfect for lizards AND snakes – No dangerous lights inside that can burn curious reptiles and this in turn increases the usable space inside our enclosures by up to 50%
- Full Aluminum screen with lots of airflow – Lets 77% of UVB inside (some screens block as much as 65%)
- Custom ventilation system for airflow control with our unique Humidity Control Panel
- Sliding glass doors – Enjoy this big viewing area with crystal clear 1/4 inch Tempered glass that won’t scratch or discolor over time
- 5 Inch deep vented base – Allows for bioactive setups with real plants
- Includes keyed lock – Prevents accidental escapes
- This enclosure comes semi-assembled and packs flat to save on shipping costs. The assembly is easy to do and takes just minutes to complete
- Super strong design – Stacks 2 high with our optional spacers
- Optional hood – Cover up those ugly lights and cords while maintaining better temperature and humidity control
- Made in the USA – Built up to a standard, not down to a price
Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of reptile enclosures that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home or office too.
- Perfect for Bearded Dragons, Ball Pythons, Colubrid Snakes and other medium sized reptiles
- Superior, water resistant, real PVC and super strong Anodized Aluminum construction ensures this enclosure will never break, catch fire or rot
- Easy access sliding glass front doors for perfect viewing and no-hassle cleaning
- Super strong, escape proof screen provides great ventilation and security
- Optional hood, stacking spacer and terrarium stand also available
- 10 year warranty on all Maximum Reptile™ enclosures and accessories
Frustrated with current, commercially available reptile cages, our new brand Maximum Reptile™ offers much more than the minimum size required for reptiles. We believe that pet reptiles deserve a great habitat in which to live and thrive in and so instead of just accepting what's available, Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of enclosures that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home too.
Made in the USA from the highest quality materials available, these superior enclosures not only look great, they are carefully designed with your pet reptiles needs first and foremost. Maximum Reptile™ enclosures are built up to a standard, not down to a price and not only have multiple accessories so that you can cover the top with our custom hood, you can stack them too by using our spacers or, by stacking on top of our original terrarium stands.
We have been designing and building reptile habitats for over 44 years now and in recent years, have been involved in several commercial setups as well as our own enclosures too. Because of our vast manufacturing background, and our commitment to always offering our customers the very best products, we know you will love the new Maximum Reptile™ range of superior reptile enclosures, realistic backgrounds, décor and accessories.
Stay tuned for a new video from Maximum Reptile™ – coming soon.