- External Dimensions - 48" L x 23.5" W x 23.5" H
- External Space - 120 Gallons
- Internal Dimensions - 47" L x 22" W x 22.5" H
- Internal Space - 100.71 Gallons
- Internal Floor Space - 7.02 Square Feet
- Enclosure Weight - 64 Pounds
- Aluminum Screen Top Area - 38" L x 16" W
- Materials - ACRE - Sustainable Wood-Alternative
- Country of Origin - USA
- More Internal Space for Your Reptiles
- Unobstructed Front View
- Even Stronger 1 Inch Thick Front Support for Stacking
- New Bioactive 7 Inch Substrate Lip Option
- Progressive design – Puts your pets needs first with external heating and lighting and our unique ventilation system under the front doors
- 1/2" USA made construction – Super strong Wood-Alternative ACRE will never break, rot or catch fire
- Perfect for lizards AND snakes – No dangerous lights inside that can burn curious reptiles and this in turn increases the usable space inside our enclosures by up to 50%
- Full Aluminum screen with lots of airflow – Lets 77% of UVB inside (some screens block as much as 50%)
- Custom ventilation system for airflow control with our unique Humidity Control Panel
- Whisper quiet, sliding Abrasion and UV Resistant 1/4 inch Acrylic doors – Enjoy safety and clarity for many years to come.
- Upgradable 3 1/4 Inch deep base – Allows for bioactive setups with real plants
- Includes keyed lock – Prevents accidental escapes
- This enclosure comes semi-assembled and packs flat to save on shipping costs. The assembly is easy to do and takes just minutes to complete
- Super strong design – Stacks 2 high with our optional spacers
- Optional spacer/hood – Cover up those ugly lights and cords while maintaining better temperature and humidity control or, stack them 2 high with the same spacer/hood
- Made in the USA – Built up to a standard, not down to a price
Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of reptile enclosures that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in your home or office too.
- Perfect for Bearded Dragons, Ball Pythons, Corn Snakes and other medium sizes reptiles
- Superior, water resistant ACRE ensures this enclosure will never break, catch fire or rot
- External lighting and heating system for maximum efficiently and safety
- The front vents run under the front doors and allow more airflow and when used in higher humidity setups, will greatly reduce or even eliminate fogging up the viewing area
- Customize the humidity levels with our custom Humidity Control Panel
- Easy access sliding doors for perfect viewing and no-hassle cleaning
- Optional hood, stacking spacer also available
- 10 year warranty on all Maximum Reptile™ enclosures and accessories
Introducing ACRE™ — a fresh new take on beauty, sustainability and durability.
ACRE is a brand-new material manufactured in the USA from upcycled rice hulls, a byproduct of rice production. The rice hulls give ACRE its amazing strength, water resistance and organic feel, making it indistinguishable from real wood. ACRE is an inspiring idea that proves sustainability doesn’t mean sacrificing performance.
With ACRE, it looks, feels and handles like real wood—but with far less maintenance and a smaller environmental footprint. It is for these reasons that we have added this revolutionary new material to our panel options for all of our Maximum Reptile™ enclosures.
- Resists water, weather, and pests
- No splintering or cracking
- Industry-leading Limited Lifetime guarantee, for a period of 80 years
- Look and feel of real wood, including realistic grain
- Easy to sand, stain or paint
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. from upcycled rice hulls in a zero-waste facility
- Free of phenol, formaldehyde and adhesives, and does not produce off-gassing
- 100% recyclable
Easy to Handle and Install
- Lightweight yet strong and straight
- Can be cut or drilled with common woodworking tools
- Uniform texture and finish-ready edge throughout
- Accepts screws and nails easily
- Easy to silicone and bond
Frustrated with current, commercially available reptile cages, our new brand Maximum Reptile™ offers much more than the minimum size required for reptiles. We believe that pet reptiles deserve a great habitat in which to live and thrive in and so instead of just accepting what's available, Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of enclosures that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home too.
Made in the USA from the highest quality materials available, these superior enclosures not only look great, they are carefully designed with your pet reptiles needs first and foremost. Maximum Reptile™ enclosures are built up to a standard, not down to a price and not only have multiple accessories so that you can cover the top with our custom hood, you can stack them too by using our spacers or, by stacking on top of our original terrarium stands.
We have been designing and building reptile habitats for over 45 years now and in recent years, have been involved in several commercial setups as well as our own enclosures too. Because of our vast manufacturing background, and our commitment to always offering our customers the very best products, we know you will love the new Maximum Reptile™ range of superior reptile enclosures, realistic backgrounds, décor and accessories.