- Dimensions - 36" L x 21.5" W x 21.5" H
- Internal Space - 44.62 Gallons
- Internal Floor Space - 4.62 Square Feet
- Materials - PVC & Glass
- Country of Origin - USA
- Stunning design – Looks great in your home or office
- PVC construction – The preferred choice for reptile enclosures. Holds high humidity and will never break, rot or catch fire
- Perfect for lizards AND snakes – No dangerous lights inside that can burn curious reptiles
- Sliding glass doors – Enjoy viewing your pets with crystal clear glass that won’t scratch or discolor over time
- Aluminum screen with lots of airflow – Lets 87% of UVB inside (some screens block as much as 50%)
- Bonus customizable plug for higher humidity control
- 4 Inch deep base – Allows for bioactive setups with real plants
- Built in digital thermometer and hydrometer – Monitor the perfect mini-environment for your pets needs
- Built in LED lights with dimmer – Watch and enjoy your nocturnal reptiles under a dim moonlight
- Includes keyed lock – Prevents accidental escapes
- Super strong design – Stacks 2 high with our optional spacers
- Optional hood – Cover up those ugly lights and cords while maintaining better temperature and humidity control
- Made in the USA – Built up to a standard, not down to a price
Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of habitats that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in your home or office too.
- Perfect for Leopard Geckos and other small reptiles
- Superior, waterproof PVC ensures this enclosure will never break, catch fire or rot
- Built in digital thermometer and hydrometer
- Easy access sliding glass doors for perfect viewing and no-hassle cleaning
- Raised top design to cover unsightly lighting, cords and timers
- Optional hood, stacking spacer and terrarium stand also available
- 10 year warranty on all Maximum Reptile™ enclosures and accessories
Frustrated with current, commercially available reptile habitats, our new brand Maximum Reptile™ offers much more than the minimum size required for reptile habitats. We believe that pet reptiles deserve a great habitat in which to live and thrive in and so instead of just accepting whats available, Maximum Reptile™ has created a stunning range of habitats that are not only designed with your reptiles needs in mind, their attractive, stylish designs will look great in in your home too.
Made in the USA from PVC, this superior material not only looks great, it cannot break, it’s waterproof and is perfect for high humidity habitats so it will not rot like wood and is flame resistant as well. Maximum Reptile™ enclosures are built up to a standard, not down to a price and not only have multiple accessories so that you can cover the top with our custom hood, you can stack them too by using our spacers or, by stacking on top of our original terrarium stands.
We have been designing and building reptile habitats for over 43 years now and in recent years, have been involved in several commercial setups as well as our own enclosures too. Because of our vast manufacturing background, and our commitment to always offering our customers the very best products, we know you will love the new Maximum Reptile™ range of superior reptile enclosures, realistic backgrounds, décor and accessories.
Stay tuned for a new video from Maximum Reptile™ – coming soon.