Please Note: This is an upgrade for a 6ft x 2 x 2 Enclosure order and cannot be purchased separately.
Introducing ACRE™ — a fresh new take on beauty, sustainability and durability.
ACRE is a brand-new material manufactured in the USA from upcycled rice hulls, a byproduct of rice production. The rice hulls give ACRE its amazing strength, water resistance and organic feel, making it indistinguishable from real wood. ACRE is an inspiring idea that proves sustainability doesn’t mean sacrificing performance.
With ACRE, it looks, feels and handles like real wood—but with far less maintenance and a smaller environmental footprint. It is for these reasons that we have added this revolutionary new material to our panel options for all of our Maximum Reptile™ enclosures.
- Resists water, weather, and pests
- No splintering or cracking
- Industry-leading Limited Lifetime guarantee, for a period of 80 years
- Look and feel of real wood, including realistic grain
- Easy to sand, stain or paint
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. from upcycled rice hulls in a zero-waste facility
- Free of phenol, formaldehyde and adhesives, and does not produce off-gassing
- 100% recyclable
Easy to Handle and Install
- Lightweight yet strong and straight
- Can be cut or drilled with common woodworking tools
- Uniform texture and finish-ready edge throughout
- Accepts screws and nails easily
- Easy to silicone and bond
Video - Finishing ACRE™