To start off, these look so much better in person than they do in the pictures. The detail is fantastic and there's more natural color variation than can be seen.
That said, a few notes for this kit.
- While everything is definitely lightweight compared to actual rocks, the material can still be kind of heavy and will make a meaningful weight difference on your enclosure. My 4x2x2 Apex Reptile enclosure was still moveable without help with just the background installed, but it was definitely heavier.
- The exact pictured items are not the exact items you receive. The items I received matched the description, but were different variations of Universal Rocks products with the same specs.
- Most of the items are mostly hollow. There are thicker parts to the material, but they aren't filled in. This includes the rocks and the branch—I was disappointed about the branch as I won't be able to use it for what I wanted it for as a result.
- The exceptions are the ledge—which has been partially filled in with spray-foam to provide more surface area to adhere using silicon—and the water dish. For the ledge, a better job could have been done to fill in the inside as there still wasn't quite enough surface area for me to mount using silicone caulk alone.
- While the three bowls pictured are exo-terra resin bowls, the large water bowl pictured was replaced with a Universal Rocks dish upon arrival.
It's important to note that Universal Rocks products generally require a good amount of work to set up, but the quality and the aesthetic of the products is fantastic.
We have had this kit installed for a couple of weeks now and it not only changed his enclosures (from drab to fab), he is so much more active and loves to climb the wall and find new places to watch his humans. Very nicely done!